She has been listed many times as the richest female musician in the country. We believe that there are some facts that you should about this successful businesswoman and Musician
1. She has three homes in Mombasa, Nairobi and Nyanza. That is besides a luxury apartment complex in North Coast and a four-bed-roomed pad in Zurich, Switzerland.
2. She was once a ‘house girl’ for seven years.After running away from the home she served as a housegirl, she went to live with her mother-in-law at Awendo in Migori County.
3. She is the only Kenyan artist who has done a collabo with Tanzanian star Diamond Platinumz, and Nigerian musician Flavour
4. She was once a taxi driver as she had gone to help her brother who ran a taxi business in Mombasa.
5. Her tour company; Akothee Safaris has more than 15 vehicles comprising of two 27-seater buses, mini-buses and 5 tour land cruiser vans.
6. She got married at 14 and stayed there for 10 years. The man she married fell in love with another woman and kicked her out with her three children