In this article, we will have a look at the Co-operative Bank of Kenya PesaLink charges. PesaLink allows you to transfer money into a Co-op Bank account instantly from another bank. You can transfer as little as Ksh 10 up to Ksh 200,000 at affordable rates.
You can access PesaLink by dialling *667# or through the MCo-op Cash app. PesaLink services are available to customers 24/7. Below is a guide on how to link your Co-op Bank Account to PesaLink via MCo-op Cash.
How to link your Co-op Bank Account to PesaLink via MCo-op Cash
- Go to the MCo-op Cash app or dial *667# to access the MCo-op Cash USSD.
- Select ‘PesaLink’ menu.
- Select ‘Link your Phone’.
- Select the account number you want to be linked to.
- Select ‘yes’ to make the account the primary account.
- A confirmation with details will be displayed on the phone.
- You will then receive an SMS confirmation of the linking.
Co-operative Bank PesaLink Charges
|0 – 500||0|
|501 – 10,000||42|
|10,001 – 50,000||62|
|50,001 – 70,000||82|
|70,001 – 100,000||82|
|100,001 – 200,000||112|
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Contacts
Phone: 020-2776000, 0703027000