This article provides a comprehensive list of all courses offered at Kitale National Polytechnic and their fee structure. Kitale National Polytechnic, established in 1990, is a TVET institution located within Kitale municipality along Elgon Road, approximately 1 km from Kitale town.
Courses Offered At Kitale National Polytechnic
Kitale National Polytechnic currently offers a wide range of courses, including diplomas, certificates, crafts, and artisan programs. The institution offers three intakes every year, in January, May, and September, providing opportunities for students and candidates to pursue their desired careers. Here is a list of the courses available at Kitale National Polytechnic:
- Artisan in Food & Beverage
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Building Technology
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Management
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Certificate in Road Construction Diploma in Building Technology
- Certificate in Science Laboratory Technology
- Certificate in Agricultural Machinery & Equipment Mechatronics (Level 5)
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Food Science and Processing technology
- Diploma in Land Surveying
- Diploma in Medical Engineering
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma In Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Cooperative Management
Kitale National Polytechnic courses have structured requirements as seen below.
Minimum requirement: KCSE aggregate grade of C- (minus) and above.
Minimum requirement: KCSE grade of D (plain).
Open to students who possess either a KCPE or KCSE certificate.
Alternatively, students who have scored a D and below in the KCSE exam are also eligible to apply for artisan courses.
Kitale National Polytechnic Fee Structure
The table below provides a clear overview of the various fee items and their corresponding amounts that students will be required to pay per term at Kitale National Polytechnic.
|Fee Item||Amount Per Term in Kes|
|Electricity Water And Conservancy||2,000.00|
|Local Transport And Travelling||2,460.00|
|Medical And Industrial Attachment||1,800.00|
|Repair Maintainance And Improvement||1,000.00|
|Government Fee Subsidy (Tuition)||30,000.00|
- Boarding fee applicable shall be ksh 6000.00 per term upon reservation of the bed & full payment of the terms fee.
- The above fee is exclusive of the external exam.
- Meals will be on a pay-as-you-eat basis, meals fee is to be deposited in KCB Bank a/c no. 1128048566 or paybill no.277758.
- All fees are payable to Barclays Bank a/c no. 0038219650.
Kitale National Polytechnic Contact Details
Phone Number: +254 721 379304
Email Address: email@example.com