This is the fee structure for a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree at Daystar University. The course is offered at the University’s main campus in Athi River.
Daystar University Nursing Admission Requirements
Applicants must meet entry requirements set by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
Direct Entry applicants must have a mean grade of C+ in KCSE or its equivalent with a C+ in four cluster subjects namely English, Mathematics /Physics, Chemistry and Biology, or 2 principle passes and above in KACE, with at least one in Biology and one in Chemistry.
Applicants upgrading from Diploma to BSc Nursing require a KCSE mean grade of C (plain) and a diploma in any of the following:
- Kenya Registered Nurse (KRN) or
- Kenya Registered Nurse and Midwifery (KRN/M) or
- Kenya Registered Nurse and Psychiatry (KRN/PN) or
- Kenya Registered. Community Health Nursing ( KRCHN)
- A current nursing practising License from the Nursing Council of Kenya and two years of post-diploma working experience in a hospital.
Daystar University Nursing Fees Structure per semester
|Daystar University School Nursing Fee Structure per semester
|Student Activity fee
|One-off expenses payable in the first semester only
|Orientation fee (Day scholars)
In summary, the Total Fee Payable in the first Semester for a new student pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree at Daystar University is Ksh 145,800.
Please note that the fees are subject to change. Contact the school using the avenues below for fee policies and payments.
Daystar University Contacts
Phone: 0709 972 000