This article focuses on the functions of TVET CDACC. The Technical and Vocational Education and Training Curriculum Development, Assessment and Certification Council (TVET CDACC) is a state corporation established under the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Act, No. 29 of 2013.
TVET CDACC is mandated to design and develop curricula for the training institutions’ examination, assessment and competence certification. It is headquartered on the 10th floor of Absa Towers along Loita Street, Nairobi.
Functions Of TVET CDACC
1. The principal function of TVET CDACC is to design and develop curricula for the training institutions’ examination, assessment and competence certification.
2. It makes rules for training institutions’ examinations and competence assessments.
3. The council issues certificates to candidates who satisfy the national TVET examination and competence assessment requirements.
4. It promotes recognition of its qualifications in foreign systems.
5. It investigates and determines cases involving indiscipline by candidates registered with it.
6. It promotes and carries out research relating to its examinations.
7. It promotes the publication of books and other material relevant to its examinations.
TVET CDACC Contacts
Phone: +254 777172002
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com