In this article, we will look at Holy Family Basilica Parking charges. Opened on 2nd December 2019, the Holy Family Basilica Parking is one of the best and most secure places to park your car in Nairobi CBD. It is located near the corner next to Parliament Road – City Hall Way junction.
The underground modern parking silo can accommodate up to 536 cars in its four basement levels. It is equipped with 24/7 CCTV surveillance, a lighting system with sensors, and charging stations for electric vehicles. Parking payment is made using the temporary barcode tickets issued while accessing the facility or through Mpesa USSD Code *270#. The car park is open till 11 pm.
Holy Family Basilica Parking Rates
|2- 3 hours
|4- 5 hours
|5- 6 hours
|Above 6 hours
Holy Family Basilica Parking Instructions
- The ticket is collected at the entry device
- Payment for the appropriate parking fees is made at the pay point on the first basement/ Mpesa
- Make sure you retain the ticket to exit
- Replacement for a lost ticket is Ksh 500
- Exit the car park within 15 minutes after the payment.
Note All vehicles and content are left at the owner’s risk. The management doesn’t accept responsibility for any damage, accident or losses.
Holy Family Basilica Parking Contacts
Phone: 0709 639 166