MySafaricom App is an application that enables Safaricom PrePay and PostPay subscribers to easily and conveniently access all the services offered by Safaricom in one centralized location. The app offers customers with new and exciting features and also a seamless experience.
The application is available for customers on both IOS and Android devices.
How To Access MySafaricom App
To access the app you need to be a user of an android or Apple IOS enabled handset or tablet.
1. Download the App by going to Google Playstore or Safaricom Appstore and search for ‘MySafaricom App’.
2. Install the App on your handset. Data charges will apply for installation of the App.
3. Launch the App by entering your MSISDN and clicking the generate Personal Identification Number (PIN) option.
4. A text message will be sent to your handset with the PIN.
5. If you have an Android enabled handset the OTP is auto read by your phone automatically. For those with an IOS handset, you will manually enter the OTP then select ‘Login’.
6. Once you have logged in you will be requested to accept the Terms and conditions and the app will launch the home page.
New Features Of MySafaricom App
1. Shortcut to facourites.
2. Share Mpesa transactions.
3. Scan scratch card to top up.
4. Single view balances- data, bonga, airtime and credit limit.
5. Pay for home fibre.
6. E-paper: Access your daily digital newspaper with superior customer experience.
Other Available Features
1. Mpesa services- Send money, Withdraw cash, Lipa na Mpesa, Fuliza Mpesa, Buy airtime, Loans and savings.
2. Neo products- Data, Calls and SMS airtime with no expiry.
3. Data bundles with expiry and all in one bundles.
4. Join Postpay, redirection to the Postpay portal.
5. Zuri, redirection to WhatsApp, Telegram and Facebook messenger.
6. Airtime top up, my number and other number.
7. Safaricom Home Fubre, pay and change plan.
8. Get PUK.
9. Sambaza airtime and data.