On this post, you will learn how to register, apply and repay Branch mobile Loan app in Kenya via Mpesa as of 2018. This app was founded back in 2015 and it is currently the most downloaded loan mobile app in Kenya. They offer loans from Ksh 250 to 70,000. All you need to get started with Branch is a Facebook account, Mpesa account and a registered SIM card.
How to register and Apply for Branch Loan
1. To get started, download Branch App from Google Play Store. Download Link. Make sure your phone is an Android phone with version 4.0 and above. Make sure you have an active Facebook account.
2. Fill in all your details and submit the application.
3. Apply for the loan that suits your needs.
4. The loan will be deposited to your Mpesa Account
Branch Mobile Loan App Interest rates in Kenya
They have a monthly interest rate of between 1% – 14%. Branch loan repayment period is between 4 – 68 weeks. You can build your Branch loan limit by always making repayments on time.
How to Repay Branch Loan in Kenya Via Mpesa 2018
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 998608 as the business number
5. Enter your phone number as the Account Number ( the mobile number you registered with Branch)
6. Enter the amount you want to repay
7. Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa.