On this post, you will learn how to apply and pay back your Haraka mobile Loan via Mpesa in Kenya. Haraka loan app is a division of the renown Getbucks loans provider. With more than 100,000 downloads from google play store, Haraka loan app offers Kenyan loans ranging between Ksh500 and Ksh 5,000. All you need is to sign up using your Facebook account and apply for a loan.
How To Apply For Haraka Mobile Loan In Kenya
1. Download Haraka Mobile Loan App from Google Play Store. Download Link
2. Log in by linking your Facebook Account with Haraka App
3. Choose your loan amount and click Proceed
4. The loan will be sent to your Mpesa account.
Haraka uses your phone data i.e call history, SMS, data usage, and evaluates your public Facebook profile to determine your loan limit. The earlier you pay your loan, the higher you increase your loan limit.
Haraka Mobile Loan Interest Rate
They give loans up to Ksh 5,000 with an interest rate of 30%.
How to Repay Haraka Loan in Kenya Via Mpesa 2018
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select PayBill
4. Enter 817910 as the business number
5. Enter your phone number as the Account Number ( the mobile number you registered with Haraka)
6. Enter the amount you want to repay
7. Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa.