In this post, you will learn how to apply and repay a loan from Stawika – one of the best mobile loan apps in Kenya as of 2020. Stawika, which is an Android mobile app offers instant mobile loans via Mpesa in less than 5 minutes after evaluating your mobile data i.e good credit rating with the CRB, call history, SMS, Mpesa history and your data usage.
Stawika has more than 500,000 downloads on Google Play Store and requires no paperwork to process your loan.
Below are quick steps that you should follow when applying for a loan from Stawika.
1. Download the app from Google Play then quickly register for an account. Download Link
2. Check your loan limit, Stawika will automatically evaluate your phone data and assign you a loan limit.
3. The loan will be processed and sent to you within 5 minutes.
Stawika Loan Interest Rate
Stawika has an interest rate of 1% per day for 21 day loan. They offer a 21-day loan so that customers are able to access more than 1 loan during the month hence increasing loan limits.
How to Increase Stawika Loan Limit
1. Don’t delete your mobile payment SMS messages
2. Repay your loan on time. The earlier, the better.
3. Keep the Stawika mobile application installed on your phone always.
4. Have a have a good credit history with other creditors.
How to Repay Stawika Loan Using Mpesa
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select PayBill
4. Enter 830685 as the business number
5. Enter your phone number as the Account Number ( the mobile number you registered with Stawika)
6. Enter the amount you want to repay
7. Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa.