Did you know that you can get an Eazzy loan from Equity Bank of up to Ksh200,000 instantly on your phone? Yes, you can. Interestingly, there is no paperwork involved and no need for guarantors. What’s more, you can monitor your loan balance and make repayments through your Equitel line or the EazzyApp. The repayment period is up to 30 days.
Eazzy Loan Requirements
- You must have an active Equity Bank account for a minimum period of 6 months
- You must have an active Equitel line or EazzyApp
Eazzy Loan Interest Rates and charges
Eazzy loan comes with an interest rate of between 2% and 10% depending on your credit history and banking profile.
Eazzy Loan Limit
You can borrow from Ksh 100 up to Ksh 200,000 from Eazzy loan.
How To Apply For Eazzy Loan
1. Go to your Equitel menu
2. Select My Money
3. Select Loans
4. Select Get Loan
5. Select Loan Type ( Eazzy Loan )
6. Select Account
7. Enter Amount
8. Confirm Details
9 Enter PIN
10. You will receive an SMS confirmation for your loan
How to apply for the Eazzy Loan from EazzyApp;
1. Click on the Navigation menu (=)on the top left corner
2. Log onto EazzyApp
3. Select loans
4. Click on the (+) sign at the bottom right-hand side
5. Select request loan
6 Select the bank account that the loan should be deposited into
7. Type in the amount you would like to borrow and click enter
The sliding bar will become active and using the tool, you will be able to see payment details i.e. the loan duration, the estimated amount due and the repayment date)
8. Click on request loan
9. Confirm details, accept the terms and conditions and click request loan
10. You will receive an SMS confirmation for the loan
If you don’t have an Equity Bank account, simply dial *247# using your current number and open one instantly, Hapo Hapo, then pick your Equitel line from your nearest Equity Bank branch.
You can contact Equity Bank on 0763 063 000 if you have any further inquiries.