This is a guide on how to apply for KMTC admission in Kenya. Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) is a state corporation established through an Act of Parliament under the Ministry of Health.
KMTC is entrusted with the role of training various disciplines in the health sector to serve the Kenyan interest, East Africa and beyond. The college’s graduates account for more than 85% of the local middle-level workforce in the health facilities in Kenya.
All applications for KMTC admission are submitted online through the application portal available on the website admissions.kmtc.ac.ke.
Prospective candidates apply for admission into courses for each academic year. Selected candidates are then placed in any of the 71 KMTC campuses located across the country.
Application Process for KMTC Admission
1. Prospective candidates are advised to visit the application portal via https://admissions.kmtc.ac.ke, read the advertisement or go through the college brochure admissions portal for more information on the various courses offered and their specific entry requirements.
2. Interested and qualified candidates are then advised to read the application guidelines (preservice/ in-service) available on the application portal.
3. Candidates are advised to follow the steps given in the application guideline carefully to the end to ensure access in the application process.
4. You should take note that the application for the advertised courses are closed once they are full.
- All applicants to KMTC are advised to ensure that their applications are correctly done to give them an opportunity to compete fairly for available training vacancies.
- KMTC has several courses at various levels with varying entry requirements.
- Determine the course you would like to study and be sure you qualify.
- Plan for your training at KMTC on time, funding and social support.
- Be ready to take up your course, if successful, in any part of the country since KMTC campuses are spread all over the country.
- Follow application guidelines and ensure you have applied in time and correctly.
- Regularly check your email for notification from the college.
Headquarters: Off Ngong Road, Next to Kenyatta National Hospital.
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions Email: email@example.com.