This article focuses on how to apply for KCPE and KCSE KNEC examiner jobs. Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) is the main body that oversees national examinations such as KCPE and KCSE. The council develops examination policies, procedures and regulations.
KNEC recruits qualified personnel to oversee KCPE and KCSE examinations every year. The national examinations provide job opportunities for persons wishing to be invigilators, supervisors, centre managers, security officers and drivers.
Those wishing to be appointed as supervisors and invigilators must be trained and qualified teachers registered with the Teachers Service Commission. Identification badges will be provided to the respective examiners, for the purposes of identification.
How To Apply For KNEC Examiner Jobs
1. Visit the KNEC contracted professionals website: https://cp2.knec.ac.ke
2. Enter your phone number with the format 2547……..
3. You will receive a login username and password via SMS
4. Login and correctly fill the contracted professionals form with the required details.
5. Update your profile then click on save before proceeding to the next level.
6. Select the vacancy that you are applying for, either as a supervisor, invigilator, centre manager, security officer or driver.
7. Submit the application for the vacancy you are interested in.
8. You will receive a confirmation message after successfully submitting your application.
9. You will be required to fill a personal declaration form if your application is successful and you have received your invitation letter.
Payment For KNEC Examiners
1. KCPE Examiners (Pay for the entire exam period)
- Supervisors will receive Kshs 2,485
- Invigilators will receive Kshs 1,615
- Security officers Kshs 1,050
- Drivers Kshs 1,050
2. KCSE Examiners (Pay for the entire exam period)
- Supervisors will be paid Kshs 12,510 (for those in Nairobi and Mombasa counties) and Kshs 11,340 for those in other counties
- Invigilators will get Kshs 9,860 (for those in Nairobi and Mombasa counties) and Kshs 7,820 for those in other counties
- School principals will receive Kshs 9,000
- Security officers and drivers will receive Kshs 6,720 and 6,480 respectively.