This is a step-by-step guide on how to become a Glovo rider in Kenya. Glovo is the fastest growing online courier services and multi-category player in Europe, Western Asia and Africa.
Glovo was born as a start-up with a simple idea, to deliver anything in a city. Today, it has become an authentic technological link between users, businesses and couriers that has innovated beyond the online app.
Glovo is transforming how anyone can get what they need and at any time. Orders are delivered in a few minutes, thanks to Glovo’s quick commerce solutions.
How To Become A Glovo Rider In Kenya
You can easily join Glovo as a rider as long as you meet their requirements. The process is quick and easy. Riders are given the freedom to define their own working hours allowing them to earn income during their free time.
- Be of legal age and above. You must be 18 years and above.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- A motorcycle, bike or car.
- A smartphone.
Here is the process of joining Glovo as a rider in Kenya.
1. Go to Google Play Store on via your mobile phone. Alternatively, you can visit the Glovo website https://delivery.glovoapp.com/ke/.
2. Download the Glovo app and install it on your smartphone.
3. Sign up or create an account after installing the app.
4. Once you have created an account, log in to the account.
5. Click on job application.
6. Select the option of Glovo riders.
7. An application form will be displayed. Correctly fill in the form.
8. Counter check if you have filled the form correctly.
9. Upload the necessary documents or the documents required.
10. Submit your details then wait for a confirmation message.
11. The company will do a few background checks then later send a confirmation message or email indicating whether you qualify for the job or not.
Glovo Kenya Contacts
Location: Westcom Point, 2nd Floor, Mahiga Mairu Avenue, Westlands, Nairobi.
Contact: 020 764 0785.