This is a guide on how to become a Jumia rider in Kenya. Jumia is your number one online shopping solution in Kenya. You can purchase all your mobile phones, tablets, laptops, computers, women’s and men’s fashion, food, groceries and more online and have them delivered to you within the shortest time possible.
One can easily join Jumia as delivery driver or rider. As a delivery driver or rider, your duty will be to collect packages or orders and transport them to their destinations.
You will earn on any order delivered, set your own schedule, get exclusive access to prizes and rewards and also the chance to refer a friend and earn money.
How To Become A Jumia Rider In Kenya
1. Go to the Jumia website https://food.jumia.co.ke/contents/join%20us.
2. Click on sign up then proceed to register by correctly filling in the application form. Ensure you fill in all the details for the registration to go through. The details required in the application form include;
- Your email address.
- Official names as they appear on your ID.
- Type of vehicle, whether a bike, motorcycle, tricycle, car or van.
- Country and city.
- Drivers license number/ riders card number.
- Phone number.
- Experience as a delivery associate with a different company.
- Details of next of kin.
- Suitable working hours/ your availability.
3. Upload the required documents. The documents include;
- National ID.
- Drivers license/rider card document.
- Good conduct document.
- A letter or recommendation from the area chief.
- KCSE certificate.
4. The uploaded documents will be verified to prove whether they are genuine.
5. Upon successful verification, your profile will be created.
6. Once your profile has been created, you will undergo an induction training program including an online test or quiz.
7. After the induction training, you will be good to go. You can start your job as a delivery rider or driver once clients have placed their orders.