This is a simple guide on how to buy prepaid KPLC tokens via Airtel Money in Kenya. Paying for electricity bills in Kenya has become easier since the introduction of mobile money. Not like before when one had to go to the Kenya Power and Lighting Company offices to pay for the bills.
How To Buy Prepaid KPLC Tokens Via Airtel Money
1.Select Airtel Money on your menu
2.Select Make Payments
4.Select KPLC PREPAID
5. Enter the amount in Kshs you want to pay
6. Enter your Airtel Money PIN
7. Under reference, enter your KPLC Account number
8. You will receive a confirmation SMS from Airtel Money
9. KPLC will then generate a prepaid token number valid for your meter and send via SMS.