In this article, we have a look at how to buy Telkom Kenya airtime from Mpesa. Since the rebranding of Telkom Kenya, we have seen numerous positive changes from the telco company which have increased their customer base. One of them being affordable call rates.
To top up airtime via Mpesa to your Telkom line, you need to know your phone number and Telkom’s paybill number which is 777711.
How To Buy Telkom Airtime From Mpesa
1. Go to the Mpesa Menu
2. Select Paybill
3. Enter business number 777711
4. Enter your Telkom Mobile number as the Account Number
5. Enter the amount of airtime you want to buy
6. Enter your MPesa PIN then send
7. You will receive a confirmation text upon successful transaction.
You can also top up airtime to your Telkom line using Pesapal’s paybill number 220220 as highlighted below.
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Pay Bill
3. Enter Business No. 220220
4. Enter Account No. TELKXXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is your Telkom Mobile number)
5.Enter the Amount of airtime you want to buy
6. Enter your Mpesa PIN and then send.
7. You will then receive your airtime.