This article highlights ways to check your Airtel number in Kenya. Are you a new Airtel Kenya subscriber or someone who owns multiple SIM cards? If so, keeping track of your phone numbers can be challenging.
There are moments when you desperately need your phone number to recharge your airtime, load mobile money, or purchase voice and data bundles. Fear not! This article provides you with a simple guide on how to effortlessly check your Airtel number in Kenya. Say goodbye to the frustration of forgetting your digits and say hello to convenience and peace of mind. Let’s dive right in!
How To Check Your Airtel Number In Kenya
To find out your Airtel number, you have three simple options:
Method 1: Use USSD Code
Airtel provides a USSD service that allows you to check your phone number. Follow these steps:
- Insert your activated SIM card into your mobile handset.
- Launch the Phone dialer app.
- Dial *100#.
- From the menu, select option 2 for “My Account.”
- Select option 1 for “My Number and Balance.”
- Your request will be received, and a text message will be sent to your inbox, displaying your phone number, and account balance.
Method 2: Check the Original SIM Card Package
This method is convenient only if you still have the original SIM card packaging or documentation with you. Typically, Airtel displays its Airtel numbers on the surface of the SIM package. There you can find your Airtel number.
Method 3: Contact Another Number
If you can’t recall the USSD code, you can try this method. Ensure you have someone there with you. Follow the steps below.
- Recharge your Airtel line with credit.
- Make a call or send a text message to another number.
- Ask the person on the receiving end to read to you your phone number.
You should be able to determine your Airtel phone number using one of these methods.
Airtel Customer Service Contacts
For any inquiries and questions to Airtel, dial 0733100100 or 100 to talk to one of their agents. It is free of charge.