Wondering how to deposit money from Mpesa to your KCB Bank account? Don’t worry, we got you covered. The Kenya Commercial Bank popularly known as KCB is one of the oldest banks in Kenya which was established back in 1896.
All you need to deposit money from Mpesa to your KCB account is an account number and KCB’s pay bill number 522522.
How To Deposit Money From Mpesa To KCB
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select ” Lipa na Mpesa”
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 522522 as the Business number
5. Enter your KCB Account number
6. Enter the amount you would like to send
7. Enter your Pin number and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and KCB.
You can contact KCB using the avenues below if you have further questions.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +254 (20) 3270000
Tel: +254 (732) 187000
Tel: +254 (711) 087000