This article provides a simple guide on how to deposit money from Mpesa to your Kingdom Bank account. Kingdom Bank, formerly Jamii Bora Bank, is one of the 38 licensed banks in Kenya. It is a subsidiary of the Co-operative Bank of Kenya following a successful acquisition on August 21, 2020.
To send money from Mpesa to Kingdom Bank, you need to know your bank account number and Kingdom Bank’s Mpesa Paybill number which is 529901.
How to Deposit Money From Mpesa to Kingdom Bank Account
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 529901 as the Business number
5. Enter your Kingdom Bank Account number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your Pin number and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Kingdom Bank.
Don’t hesitate to contact Kingdom Bank using the avenues below if you encounter any problems.
Kingdom Bank Contacts
Email: [email protected]