This is a simple guide on how to deposit money from Mpesa to your SBM Bank account. It is one of the 38 licensed commercial banks in Kenya. The bank was formerly known as Fidelity Commercial Bank before a takeover by Mauritius’s SBM Africa Holdings Limited on May 10, 2017.
To send money from Mpesa to your SBM Bank account, all you need to know is SBM’s paybill number (552800) and follow the steps below.
How to Deposit Money From Mpesa To SBM Bank
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 552800 as the Business number
5. Enter your SBM Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and SBM Bank
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact SBM Bank using the contacts below.
SBM Bank Kenya Contacts
Phone: 0709 800 000, 0730 175 000
Email: [email protected]