This is a simple guide on how to get your NSSF statement online in Kenya as of 2018. As highlighted earlier on this site, the National Social Security Fund ( NSSF) is a government agency whose main objective is to provide basic financial security benefits to Kenyan workers upon retirement.NSSF is responsible for the registering members from the formal and informal sector by which it receives their contribution, manage funds of the scheme, process and in the end, pay out benefits to eligible members or dependents.
Below we have highlighted on how one can access their NSSF statements online in Kenya.
1. Log in to the NSSF Self-Service portal using this link
2. On the portal, click on the self-service resources page then choose the ”member self-services resources ” option.
3. Click on the ” NSSF Contributions Statement”
4. You will be redirected to a login page whereby you will enter your NSSF username and password.
5. After logging in, you will get a welcome message from NSSF Statement’s account service. Click on the link provided to view your account.
6. You will be redirected to the NSSF statement of account where you will enter the period you want and then click on ”Issue account”
7. Your NSSF statement will be generated.
If you don’t remember your NSSF password, send an e-mail to [email protected] requesting a password with the following details:
- NSSF Number (13 digits)
- Your full names (please ensure you provide the name you registered with NSSF)
- Your date of birth
- Father’s full names
- Mother’s full names
- Your employer (at the time you registered with NSSF)
A password will be sent to your e-mail address within 24 hours. You can alternatively visit the nearest NSSF branch for assistance. Here is a list of all NSSF branches in Kenya as of 2018.