This is a guide on how to open a Jumia pick-up station in Kenya. Jumia is an online shopping platform in Kenya where you can purchase a range of items and have them delivered to you within the shortest time possible.
Jumia is expanding its network of order points and pick-up stations across Kenya to increase convenience for its customers. You can easily apply for the permit to set up a pick-up station anywhere in Kenya and reap big from the opportunity.
Any customer can go online to place an order and select your location as a place to come and pick their order. In return you get paid by Jumia for the pick-up services.
Here is how to open a Jumia pick-up station in Kenya.
Requirements to Open a Jumia Pick-up Station in Kenya
- Copy of ID/ Passport.
- Business permit or trading licence.
- Storage space, with the ability to handle a maximum of 50 packages at any point in time as a pick-up point.
- Consent to brand location and staff.
- Dedicated person to handle the pick-up station.
- Bank guarantee.
- GIT insurance (applicable for door delivery).
- Premise insurance.
- Certificate of tax compliance.
How to Open a Jumia Pick-up Station
1. Go to the Jumia website.
2. Click on register.
3. Select either service provider registration form or logistics service provider section.
4. Fill in the registration form
5. After filling the form, tick on agree to the terms and conditions.
6. Click register and wait for your account to be approved.
7. Once your account has been approved, proceed to log in.
8. Click on sell a service.
9. Click on apply to be a vendor and submit your request.
10. Once you have submitted your request, your application will be reviewed on an individual basis. A Jumia representative in your area will reach out to you within 14 days and direct you to the next steps.
Check out :