Whether you are parking in Nairobi CBD, Westlands, Kilimani, Upper Hill, Community, Ngara, HighRidge, Industrial Area or even at Yaya Center, on this post we share the simplest way to pay for your parking space via Mpesa. So how much does it cost to park in Nairobi? The fees mainly depend on the type of parking you choose, zone, and the category of your vehicle. For instance, taxis and private vehicles pay Ksh 200 for daily parking in the CBD while buses pay Ksh 1,000 for the same.
With the introduction of *235# USSD service, motorists in Nairobi can now pay for parking fees straight from Mpesa in a hassle-free process that takes less than 2 minutes.
How To Pay For Parking In Nairobi Via Mpesa
1. Dial *235# on your phone
2. Select 1 for parking
3. Select the type of parking i.e Daily, seasonal, or off street.
4.Enter your vehicle number plate
5. Select the Zone you want to park in.
6. Select the category of your vehicle
7. The Parking Charges will be displayed, select 1 to proceed with the payment.
8. You will get a pop up from Mpesa requesting to pay the fees, enter your Mpesa PIN to proceed.
9. You will then receive a parking payment confirmation message from Nouveta for Nairobi County Government.