This is a step by step guide on how to pay for Safaricom Home Fibre using bonga points. Safaricom Home Fibre is a service that allows you to have fast, reliable and unlimited internet access from the comfort of your home. Once registered for the service, you will be given a Wi-Fi router that will enable you to have wireless and LAN internet access.
There are different ways through which you can pay for the various Safaricom Home Fibre packages. You can use Mpesa, USSD or by simply using Bonga points. This article will however focus on how you can pay for the service using Bonga points.
Bonga points can only be used when you are renewing or paying for a new subscription. They can’t be used when changing your service plan. For a new connection, you will be charged a one off fee of Kshs 3,000 in addition to the cost of your preferred package.
How To Pay For Safaricom Home Fibre Using Bonga Points
1. Dial *400#.
2. Select manage subscriptions.
3. Select your account then renew subscription.
4. Choose the account number that you are renewing.
5. Select bonga points.
6. Confirm payment and input your service PIN.
7. A confirmation SMS will be sent to your number confirming your successful payment.