This is a simple guide on how to pay for your Safaricom home fibre subscription via Mpesa as of 2020. This is the second largest home internet provider in Kenya after Zuku. The service which was launched on 15th March 2015 can be accessed by dialling *400#.
Safaricom home fibre has 4 packages; bronze (5Mbps), silver (10Mbps), Gold (20Mbps), and Platinum (40Mbps). All which give you access to fast, reliable and unlimited internet from the comfort of your home. Once you register for the service, you will be given a router that will enable you to have both Wireless and LAN internet, with no installation charges.
Safaricom Home Fibre Packages and Prices
Price per month
How To Pay For Safaricom Home Fibre Via Mpesa Paybill Number 150501
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 150501 as the Business number
5. Enter your Fibre account number – Check your router to get the account number
6. Enter the amount you want to pay
7. Enter your Pin number and press OK.
8. Confirm if all the details are correct and press OK
9. You will receive a confirmation SMS from Mpesa for the transaction
You can either way dial *400*2# on your phone to make payment for your subscription.
Please note that payment for the Safaricom Home Fibre is every 30 days in advance. If you do not pay on time, the service will be suspended and only reactivated once you make your monthly payment.
Safaricom Home Fibre Contacts
Send an email to [email protected] or call 400.
Facebook: Safaricom PLC