This is a guide on how to pay for Safaricom Home Fibre via Mpesa as of 2020. This service enables subscribers to access the Internet at home through Fibre provided by Safaricom. Payment for the Safaricom Home Fibre is every thirty (30) days in advance. If you do not pay on time, the service will be suspended and only reactivated once you make your monthly payment.
How to Pay for Safaricom Home Fibre via Mpesa
Dial *400*1# or use the paybill option as highlighted below.
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 150501 as the Business number
5. Enter your Fibre account number
6. Enter the amount you want to pay
7. Enter your Pin number and press OK.
8. Confirm if all the details you have entered are correct and press OK
9. You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA for the transaction
For enquiries, you can send an email to [email protected] or call 400 for free customer service.