This service enables subscribers to access Internet at home through Fibre provided by Safaricom. Payment for the Safaricom Home Fibre is every thirty (30) days in advance. If you do not pay on time, the service will be suspended and only reactivated once you make your monthly payment. Below is a procedure on how you can pay for the service using Mpesa.
How to Pay for Safaricom Home Fibre via Mpesa
1. On your phone dial *855#
2. Enter your Safaricom Home Fibre Service PIN
3. Then Select ‘Existing Account’
4. After that, select your ‘Account number’
5. Lastly , confirm payment.
How to upgrade your Safaricom Home Fibre
1. Dial *855#
2. Select existing account
3. Select change subscription
4. Select preferred service plan and upgrade.
For enquiries, you can send an email to [email protected] or call 400 for free customer service.