Showmax is a South African internet-based subscription video-on-demand service that has been supplying TV shows and movies since 2015. You can watch their content on your laptop, phone, tablet, TV and any media streaming device. You can pay for Showmax using your credit or Mpesa.
You can get a 3 months subscription for only Ksh 750 if you pay via Mpesa, DSTV premium subscribers get Showmax at a zero cost.
Below is a step by step guide on how to pay for Showmax if you are in Kenya as of 2020.
1. Sign in to Showmax.
There is an option for mobile or standard subscription. You can purchase the mobile subscription for Ksh 375 or the Standard subscription for Ksh 750. The mobile package allows for one mobile device to be registered, and the standard package allows for 5 supported devices to be registered while streaming on 2 of them simultaneously.
2. After choosing your plan, you will be redirected to a payment method page. Select Mpesa.
3. Enter your phone number
4. Go to your Mpesa Menu
4. Select Lipa Na Mpesa
5. Select PayBill
6. Enter 852552 as the business number
5. Enter your phone number as the account number. Make sure that you are paying using the phone number on your Showmax profile ( the one you put at step 3)
6. Enter the amount you would like to pay; Ksh 375 for mobile package or Ksh 750 for the standard package.
7.Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa that your payment has been sent to Showmax
9. Then go to the Showmax payments page and click ”validate M-Pesa” to start watching.
Showmax Kenya Contacts
Head on to their Twitter handle @ShowmaxKenya if you encounter any problem.