This is a guide on how to pay for Zuku Fiber using Airtel Money. Zuku is a homegrown brand that trades under Wananchi Group. It was established with the aim of making quality home entertainment and communication services accessible to a rapidly growing and choice conscious African middle class.
Zuku Fiber is a cable network that supports broadband, pay TV and telephony services through a single cable into customers home. It is available in Nairobi and Mombasa only.
Zuku offers various ways through which you can make your respective payments. They offer convenient means of making payments via Mpesa, Airtel Money, Equity Bank, Prime Bank and Pesapal. However, this article will focus on how to make payments via Airtel Money.
How To Pay For Zuku Using Airtel Money
1. Go to Airtel menu then select Airtel money.
2. Select make payments option.
3. Select pay bill option.
4. Select Other.
5. Enter business name ZUKUCATV.
6. Enter amount.
7. Enter your PIN.
8. For reference enter XXXXX, where XXXXX is your Zuku account number.
9. You will receive a confirmation SMS and email from Zuku.
10. Payment will reflect on Zuku within 15 minutes.
Head Office: Gateway Business Park Block E, Next to Parkside Towers, Mombasa Road, Nairobi.
Fiber Support: 0205-205-205
Facebook: Zuku Official