This is a simple guide on how to pay for your Zuku Fiber internet service via Mpesa as of 2020. Zuku is one of the largest home internet providers in Kenya who pride themselves on providing the cheapest rates in the country. Their Fiber internet packages come with Tv services which we highlighted earlier. Let’s have a look at how to pay for Zuku Fiber internet service via Mpesa.
1. Go to your M-PESA Menu
2. Select Pay Bill option
3. Enter Business no. 320 320
4. Enter your Zuku account number
5. Enter the Amount
6. Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
7. You will receive a confirmation via SMS
8. The Payment will reflect within 15 minutes.