This is a guide on how to pay Jumbo Pesa loan via Mpesa. Jumbo Pesa is a simple, entire online lending platform that provides short-term loans services in Kenya. Their quick application process lets you apply for a loan anytime and it lets you know your status within minutes.
You can download their Jumbo Pesa app from the play store for easy navigation when applying for a loan. Once approved, you will typically receive your funds within 5 minutes or even earlier. One can borrow as much as Ksh 50,000 from Jumbopesa but it is a gradual process to get to build that loan limit by keeping loan payments on time. JumboPesa charge a service fee of 10-15% of principal and interest ranges from 18%-180% with an equivalent monthly interest of 1.5%-15%
How To Pay Jumbo Pesa Loan Via Mpesa
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select ” Lipa na Mpesa”
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 206512 as the Business number
5. Enter your phone number as the Account number
6. Enter the amount you would like to repay.
7. Enter your Pin number and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa