This is a simple guide on how to pay your Tala loan via Mpesa in Kenya. Tala, formerly known as Mkopo Rahisi, is a mobile loan service that was launched in the country 6 years ago. It’s currently one of the most download apps in Kenya with more than 5,000,000 installs from Google Play store. They lend loans up to Ksh 50,000 in 5 minutes using Mpesa. Tala charges an interest rate of 15% with a repayment period of 30 days.
All you need to repay your Tala loan is your account number ( the phone number which you registered with) and Tala’s pay bill number 851900.
How To Pay Tala Loan Via Mpesa
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select ” Lipa na Mpesa”
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 851900 as the Business number
5. Enter your phone number as the Account number
6. Enter the amount you would like to repay.
7. Enter your Pin number and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa.
Please ensure and confirm that you are sending payments to Tala Mobile