This is a simple guide on how to pay Zenka Loan via Mpesa as of 2020. This is one of the leading mobile loan applications in Kenya operated by Zenka Finance Limited. Zenka has been operating in the country since 2018 and currently has more than 1 million downloads on Google Play Store.
They provide instant emergency loans from Ksh 500 to Ksh 10,000. To get a loan from Zenka, you will need to download Zenka App from Google Play Store and sign up with Zenka. You will then fill in an application form and choose how much money you need to borrow. Your application will be evaluated and when it is approved, you will receive money on your M-Pesa. Check out a detailed guide on how to apply for a loan from Zenka here.
Upon a successful loan application, you will need to repay the loan. Below is a simple guide on how to pay Zenka Loan via Mpesa as of 2020.
How To Pay Zenka Loan Via Mpesa 2020
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select PayBill
4. Enter 979988 as the business number
5. Enter your phone number as the account number
6. Enter the amount you want to repay
7. Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa.
You can also repay your loan through the Zenka App.
1. Start the application
2. Scroll down and click on ‘Repay’
3. Select or edit the default repayment amount (open amount)
4. Click on ‘Repay now’ and follow the Payment Link.
5. After your payment has been processed you will receive an SMS notification.
If you encounter any problem during the repayment process, don’t hesitate to contact Zenka using the avenues below.
Zenka Phone Number: 020 7650878
Office Location: Chiromo Rd, Mirage Tower 2, 12th floor