This is a step by step guide on how to renew Safaricom 4G for Home Internet Package. 4G for Home is a Safaricom Home Internet Package that is designed to be a fixed home-based internet service that hooks you up with fast affordable internet on 4G+ network.
4G for Home internet works by being enabled on a 4G enabled SIM card and a designated 4G router. The routers are available in all Safaricom shops countrywide. A 4G router + 4G Sim Card costs Kshs 9,999. The internet’s speeds are capped at 3 Mbps or 5 Mbps depending on the plan. Actual speeds will vary due to local conditions and content accessed.
The mobile number of your 4G enabled SIM will be printed on a label at the back of your router. You can also check the mobile number by simply dialing *400# from your registered Safaricom line.
The 4G for Home service will only be available in places where there is good 4G coverage. It will also only work on the 4G router. It is valid for 30 days and will be disconnected on the anniversary date of your last payment. Unused data bundles will not roll over.
How To Renew Safaricom 4G for Home Internet Package
To renew the Safaricom 4G for Home Internet package, simply follow the steps listed below.
1. Dial *400# and select 4G for Home.
2. Select Buy 4G plans.
3. Select the Account number.
4. Select 4G plan to renew.
5. Select your preferred mode of payment, either Mpesa, Postpay or Bonga. Confirm payment. Incase you select Mpesa, you will be prompted to enter a 4 digit Mpesa PIN and the amount will automatically be deducted.
6. Upon successful purchase, you will receive a flash notification of successful payment and a confirmation SMS will be sent to your mobile number.
7. Alternatively, you can load airtime directly to the 4G SIM number by, Dial *141*recharge code*device SIM card number#.
Check out: Safaricom Home Fibre Packages and Prices