This is a guide on how to repay your Kenya Bankers Sacco loan via Mpesa. It is a deposit-taking SACCO that has been in existence since 14th February 1975. Its head office is located at the Kenya Bankers Sacco Center along 3rd Ngong Avenue, off Ngong Road in Nairobi. They have more than 25,000 members in 8 branches and three sub-branches across Kenya.
The SACCO’s members are drawn from banks, financial/micro-financial institutions, and building societies. Their products include; Education Loan, Express Loan, Development Loan, Micro-Loan, M-Loan, Super Loan, Karibu Loan, Asset Finance, Boresha Maisha, Afya Imara Loan, Loan Within Savings, Share Capital Loan, and Fixed Deposit Savings.
How to Repay Kenya Bankers Sacco Loan Via Mpesa
To repay your loan via Mpesa, you will need to know Kenya Bankers Sacco Paybill number (400444) and your account number. The account number format differs depending on the type of loan you are paying back. Account numbers follow the format below. xxxxx in the format represents your member number. If your membership number is less than 5 digits, add leading zeros to make it 5 digits e.g member number 5 will use 00005.
- Fosa Savings 010xxxxx011
- Main Savings 200xxxxx211
- Education Savings 200xxxxx411
- Micro Savings 200xxxxx711
- Risk Management 200xxxxx311
- Super loan 200xxxxx351
- Development Loan 200xxxxx251
- Education Loan 200xxxxx451
- MicroLoan 200xxxxx551
- Express Loan 200xxxxx151
- Smartlife Loan 200xxxxx261
- M-Loan 300xxxxx211
- Electricity Loan 400xxxxx211
- Mobile Banking Fosa Advance 310xxxxx211
- Kopa Credit 320xxxxx211
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select ”Lipa na Mpesa”
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 400444 as the Business number
5. Enter your Account number – please use the format provided above. Replace xxxxx with your membership number.
6. Enter the amount you would like to repay.
7. Enter your Pin number and press OK.
N/B: Ensure and confirm that you are sending payments to Kenya Bankers KBSACCO
Kenya Bankers Sacco Contacts