Below is a guide on how to reset your Okolea loan app pin/password in case you forgot it.
1. Click on ‘Forgot password?’
2. You will receive a message requiring you to enter the email address that you used to register for Okolea in order to reset your password. Once done, click OK
3. The next message will inform you that the password reset link has been sent to your email. Click OK
4. Open the received email then click on the link to reset your okolea account password.
5. The link will direct you to a web-based version of the app whereby you are required to input your new password. Once done, click SAVE
NOTE: You need to input at least 6 characters and a mix of letters and numbers
6. The next screen will inform you that your password has changed and you can now sign in with your new password.
7. Close the browser and open the app, type in your email address and the new password.
8. You can now sign-in to your account.