Below is a guide on how to reset your Senti Loan App pin/password in case you forgot it.
1. Click on ‘Forgot PIN?
2. You will receive a message pop-up requiring you to enter your email address and ID number used during registration. Click on RESET PIN one done.
3. You will be directed to the next screen informing you that a reset link has been sent to your email.
4. Open your mail and click on the reset link.
5. The link will direct you to a web-based version of the app whereby you will be required to input your new pin, confirm it and click Reset Pin.
6. You will be directed to another screen informing you that your Pin has been reset successfully and you need to login back to the app.
7. Open the app and key in your new pin.
8. You will now be able to access your account!