This is a guide on how to sambaza Safaricom data bundles. Sambaza is a service by Safaricom that enables Safaricom subscribers or users to transfer data bundles from one registered Safaricom line to the other. Sambaza is open to all prepay and postpay Safaricom subscribers, except those with inactive, suspended or expired lines.
There are three options that postpay and prepay subscribers can use to sambaza Safaricom data bundles from one line to the other. You can sambaza a maximum of 20 Mbs per day with a maximum of 10 mbs per single transaction.
How To Sambaza Safaricom Data Bundles via USSD
- Dial *456# on your mobile phone.
- Select 2; Sambaza option
- Select 4; Sambaza Bundles
- Enter the internet bundle that you want to sambaza (in MBs) between 5 to 10 MB
- Enter the Safaricom number or the line number that you want to sambaza to
- Upon a successful request, you will receive a confirmation message indicating the amount of data bundles you have transferred to the respective Safaricom number