This is a simple guide on how to send money from your Equity Bank account to Mpesa using Equitel. Equitel is a mobile payment and banking platform that was launched by Equity back in 2015. Since it’s launch, transactions have been made easier than before; withdrawing, depositing, borrowing loans, buying airtime, checking account balances and sending money.
How to Send Money from Equity Bank to Mpesa
To transfer money from your Equity bank account to Mpesa using Equitel, go to your Equitel SIM tool kit and select My Money.
1.Select My Money
2. Select Send Money
3. Select the account which you want to send the money from
4. Select to others
5. Select Mpesa
6. Enter the recipient phone number
7. Enter the amount you want to send
8. Confirm the number and amount
9. Enter your PIN
10. You will then receive a transaction confirmation message.
Please note that the maximum amount you can transfer is Kshs 35,000 per transaction and Kshs 140,000 per day.