This is a guide on how to deposit money from Mpesa to your Absa Kenya Bank account. The bank was formerly known as Barclays before rebranding to Absa in February 2020. It’s head office along Waiyaki Way next to Westlands Office Park in Nairobi. As of 2020, Absa Bank has more than 120 branches across the country.
To send money from Mpesa to Absa Bank, you need to know your bank account number and Absa Bank’s Mpesa Paybill number which is 303030.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Absa Bank Account
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 303030 as the Business number
5. Enter your 10 digit account number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Absa Bank
The maximum amount you can deposit to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 150,000 per transaction.
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Absa Bank using the contacts below.
Absa Bank Kenya Contacts
Phone: +254 722 130120 / +254 732 130120
Head office: Absa Headquarters, Waiyaki Way, Westlands, Nairobi.