This is a guide on how to send money from Mpesa to your Barclays Bank account. This is a tier 1 bank that has been operating in Kenya since 1916. Its head office is located at Westend Building, Off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi. As of 2019, Barclays has more than 120 branches across the country.
To send money from Mpesa to Barclays Bank, you need to know your bank account number and Barclays Bank’s Mpesa Paybill number which is 303030.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Barclays Bank Account
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 303030 as the Business number
5. Enter your Barclays Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Barclays Bank
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 70,000 per transaction.
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Barclays Bank using the contacts below.
Barclays Bank Kenya Contacts
Phone: +254 722 130120 / +254 732 130120
Address: The Westend Building, Waiyaki Way, Westlands, Nairobi.