This is a simple guide on how to send money from Mpesa to your Credit Bank account. This is one of the 38 licensed commercial banks in Kenya that started its operations on 30th November 1994. Its head office is located along Koinange Street at Mercantile House in Nairobi. As of 2020, Credit Bank has 13 branches across the country.
To send money to Credit Bank using Mpesa, you need to know their Mpesa Paybill number(777100) and of course, your bank account number. Below is a guideline on how to send money from Mpesa to Credit Bank account.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Credit Bank Account
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 777100 as the Business number
5. Enter your Credit Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Credit Bank
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 70,000 per transaction.
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Credit Bank using the contacts below.
Credit Bank Kenya Contacts
Phone: +254 709 072 000 | +254 20 228 3000
Address: Mercantile House, Koinange Street, Nairobi, Kenya