On this post, we have a look at how to send money from Mpesa to your Family Bank account. This is one of the 43 licensed commercial banks in Kenya which started operations on 1st May 2007. The bank’s head office is located along Muindi Mbingu Street at Family Bank Towers in Nairobi. As of 2020, Family Bank has more than 99 branches across Kenya.
To send money from Mpesa to Family Bank, you need to know your account number and Family Bank’s Mpesa Paybill number which is 222111.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Family Bank Account
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 222111 as the Business number
5. Enter your Family Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Family Bank
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 70,000 per transaction.
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Family Bank using the contacts below.
Family Bank Contacts
Phone: +254 703 095 000 /+254 703 095 445
Address: Family Bank Towers, Muindi Mbingu Street, Nairobi