On this post, we have a look at how to send money from Mpesa to your Gulf African Bank account. This is one of the 38 licensed commercial banks in Kenya which started its operations on 1st November 2007. Its head office is located at the Geminia Insurance Plaza along Kilimanjaro Avenue in Upper Hill Nairobi. As of 2020, Gulf African Bank has 15 branches across Kenya.
To send money from Mpesa to Gulf African Bank, you need to know your bank account number and Gulf Bank’s Mpesa Paybill number which is 985050.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Gulf African Bank Account
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 985050 as the Business number
5. Enter your Gulf African Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Gulf African Bank
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 70,000 per transaction.
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Gulf African Bank using the contacts below.
Gulf African Bank Contacts
Phone: +254 711 075 000
Address: Geminia Insurance Plaza, Upper Hill, Nairobi