This is a guide on how to send money from Mpesa to your I&M Bank account. This is a mid-tier bank that started its operations in Kenya on 27th March 1996. Its head office is located at the I&M Bank Tower along 2nd Ngong Avenue in Nairobi. It has 41 branches across the country with 27 of them being in Nairobi. I&M Bank’s shares are publicly traded in the Nairobi Stock Exchange since 2013.
To send money from Mpesa to I&M Bank, you need to know your account number and I&M ’s Mpesa Paybill number which is 542542.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To I&M Bank
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 542542 as the Business number
5. Enter your I&M Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and I&M Bank
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 70,000 per transaction.
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact I&M Bank using the contacts below.
I&M Bank Contacts
Phone: 0719 088 002 / 0732 100002
Address: I&M Bank House 2nd Ngong Avenue 2ND NGONG AVE