This is a guide on how to send money from Mpesa to your Sidian Bank account. This is one of the 44 licensed commercial banks in Kenya which was formerly known as K-Rep Bank. The bank was established on 23rd March 1999. Its head office is located at the K-Rep Centre, along Wood Avenue in Kilimani, Nairobi. As of 2019, Sidian Bank has 40 branches across Kenya.
To send money from Mpesa to Sidian Bank, you need to know your bank account number and Sidian Bank’s Mpesa Paybill number which is 111999.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Sidian Bank Account
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 111999 as the Business number
5. Enter your Sidian Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Sidian Bank
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 70,000 per transaction.
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Sidian Bank using the contacts below.
Sidian Bank Contacts
Phone: 0711-058000/ 0732-158000
Address: Sidian Bank Head Office, K-Rep Centre, Wood Avenue, Kilimani