This is a simple guide on how to send money from Mpesa to your Stanbic bank account. This is one of the 44 licensed commercial banks in Kenya which started operations on 1st June 2008. Its head office is located at the Stanbic Centre along Chiromo Road in Westlands, Nairobi. As of 2019, Stanbic Bank has more than 31 branches across Kenya.
To send money from Mpesa to Stanbic Bank, you need to know your 13 digit bank account number and Stanbic’s Mpesa Paybill number which is 600100.
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 600100 as the Business number
5. Enter your 13 digit Stanbic Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Stanbic
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 70,000 per transaction.
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Stanbic using the contacts below.
Stanbic Bank Kenya Contacts
Phone: 0711068888/ 0732113888
Address: Stanbic Bank Centre, Chiromo Road. Westlands.