This is a simple guide on how to send money from Mpesa to Standard Chartered Bank account. Stanchart is one of the oldest banks in Kenya that was licensed to operate in 1910. Its head office is located at the Stanbank House along Westlands Road in Nairobi. As of 2019, Standard Chartered Bank has 36 branches across the country.
To send money from Mpesa to Standard Chartered Bank, you need to know your bank account number and Standard Chartered Bank’s Mpesa Paybill number which is 329329.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Standard Chartered Bank Account
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 329329 as the Business number
5. Enter your Standard Chartered Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Standard Chartered Bank
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 70,000 per transaction.
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Standard Chartered Bank using the contacts below.
Standard Chartered Bank Contacts
Phone: +254 329 3900 / +254 703 093 900 /
Address: Westlands Rd, Nairobi