This is a simple guide on how to send money from Mpesa to your Transnational Bank account. This is one of the 43 licensed commercial banks in Kenya which started its operations on 8th January 1985. Its head office is located at the Transnational Plaza along City Hall Way in Nairobi. As of 2020, Transnational Bank has 29 branches across Kenya.
To send money from Mpesa to Transnational Bank, you need to know your bank account number and Transnational Bank’s Mpesa Paybill number which is 862862.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Transnational Bank
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 862862 as the Business number
5. Enter your Transnational Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Transnational Bank
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 70,000 per transaction.
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Transnational Bank using the contacts below.
Transnational Bank Contacts
Phone: 0720081772, 0780022224,
Address: Transnational Plaza,City Hall Way, Nairobi