This is a step by step guide on how to sign up for Netflix in Kenya. Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, animations, movies, documentaries and many more on thousands of internet-connected devices.
Netflix is a worldwide online streaming platform with over 180 million subscriptions. One has to subscribe to the service and pay subscription charges for the available packages to enjoy what the platform has to offer. In the past, subscribers had to pay in terms of dollars but that is no longer the case. You can comfortably pay for subscription in Kenyan shillings.
The available Netflix packages include; Mobile package, Basic package, Standard package and Premium package.
How To Sign Up For Netflix
1. Go to https://www.netflix.com/signup.
2. Enter your email then create a password.
3. Choose your plan, whether Mobile, Basic, Standard or Premium.
4. Set up your payment.
5. You can set up your credit or debit card. Your payment will be processed internationally. Additional bank fees may apply.
6. Agree to terms and conditions by clicking on the check box.
7. Proceed to click on Start Membership to set up your account.
8. Your membership starts as soon as you set up payment.
N/B: New Netflix subscribers do not pay subscription fees for the first 30 days. The subscribers enjoy free trials and access to the premium package for the first 30 days.
One can also opt to sign up for free Netflix. Netflix recently rolled out the free plan that allows people to enjoy Netflix ad-free on Android mobile phones in Kenya. No payment information is required when you sign up.